Mid Term Defense

Feel quite relieve after today presentation because at least I know what to be done and how to start. Anyway, I just realized that there is a unique bound among my batch mates. Always feel happy every chance for some talks with them. Back then, my master student life is quite same as undergraduate student life, somehow better. 

Also, I'm satisfied of my presentation because one of my friend told me "good presentation" and right after closing my presentation (when I walked back to my seat) two of my friends showed their thumbs up. Anyway, I learned how to deliver presentation well and creating easy understandable slides from my lab mates. For student level, they did very well on that. In other words, I successfully applied their good points. 


After Mid-Defense Presentation completed 

Anyway, wefie is more natural XD

Captured from Engineering Building 1 (5th floor). The weather is so good





my lovely civil engineering department :)


bicycle park in front of Engineering Building 1

Ganbatte!! 


---------------------------------------------------

Higashi Kitazawa, Setagaya, Tokyo 

---------------------------------------------------

Comments