Taking Grateful As Medicine

Despite from all difficulties that I have been going through, there would come a moment which reminds you to be grateful no matter what. Anyway, swallowing bitterness, even very bitter one, might become the best way to sticking important lesson in your mind.

During the walk, sometimes all the thing I want to do is only breathing without feeling any burdens, or simply just enjoy surrounding, even in the cold winter time. Then, start to count blessing. Praise to Allah who trusts me having this experience: living and studying abroad through LPDP. Deeply inside, I'd like to forgive as well for my deviated intention. I have been learning many things but unfortunately (I may say so) something in my mind deviated. It doesn't mean bad, but more to be creating a challenging desire.




Comments