At Least, Take Action

Over the past two months, I was overwhelmed by a tough question that everyone may struggle with: "What's the next shot?" Then it leads my mind to arrange my life-plan. Just like a whirlpool, it never ends, because there are many uncertainty that I cannot control over and some parts are worrying. So, I decided to end it up. 



Fine. No more overthinking because it just pull me back on my chair, not going anywhere. I come up with conclusion that:

There are things that we can control through our efforts and there are things that we cannot control over because we are just human. So why do we have to worry something that we cannot control over? Aa Gym ever said that, we don't have to know every single thing of life because it is perhaps better to not knowing something. 

Life indeed shouldn't have to be such a perfect-happy-way but rather to be colored with pain to develop strength. I remember the lecture by Nouman Ali Khan says that "Allah wants us to experience life, to feel pain as well as happiness." It makes sense because life is all about never-ending stuggle and life-long assessment. This fact slaps my face. Once we achieve the first step goal, we need to prepare for the next round. Shortly speaking, learning and struggling never end.  

Above all, Allah is taking care of our life. What have happened up to this seconds are Allah's will, His best planning for us. 



If we fail, we are not literally fail, but just finding there is something not working. What I learned from studying in Japan with research-based learning is that we definitely will experience failure in search of something. Everyone is not perfect, so they may fail in the beginning not because of choosing wrong decision, but rather human limitation. It is so natural.  Don't force ourselves too much because we may loose our confidence on ourselves!

I remember once my friend ever said, "We must ready for anything occurs in the future." So, even we had set a-seemingly-perfect series of plans, lots of unpredicatble thing will suprise us still. 

And.. I happened to read an article about life of an 'old' woman who is still single when she pursues doctoral degree in NZ. She suffers depression also beacuse of her stuck-research. Suprisingly, she recovered from depression, doing well with her research, and even found her life-soulmate (a moslem kiwi)! She concluded, no matter how dark the future may seem, just keep hang on it, don't be drawn, get yourself out of the dark whirl. It is indeed difficult, but we have to do so. 

I look back to what have passed behind, then I found that not even one dream came true without a concrete effort and hardwork. And.. luckily I took all the challenges easy, not to distress myself. More importantly: take a little action to step in.. it may lead to something big :)

Comments