Is He/She The One?

All praise to Allah for all the miracles bestowed upon my wedding. It was such a dream that I couldn't believe myself returned home with the man I love after the solemnization day. It was Friday, the all-known blessing day, and I waved him from a far when he was approaching me after Friday jummuah prayer. Am I dreaming or what? 

Yet, months earlier, the rocky road was there. Afterall, it worth the loved one.  Crossing miles away from Europe to my parent's house during this pandemic, not to forget the border strict rule, won't question myself on how being assured he is with me. One thing we do both agree, "I feel it's right." 

Years before this, I was terrified by many facts about marriage life that I have seen before. Especially, about how to find the right one. One thing that I always heard that, "Just marry the righteous one. Love can be developed later on." I personally always get annoyed by this fact. It might work for some couples but I felt like I could not pin point the pure meaning of love in it. It sounds like a plain bread, no butter, no taste. 

Then I prayed, "If I am not asking too much, oh Allah, of course I do want a righteous one, but also let me get married with the one whom I love and he loves me too, and our parents put blessing on our wedding."

Year by year passed, then I found someone whom I feel we are like-minded person. Years of learning imperfection of human natural behavior through experiences, this worldly life facts, how things occurred, those have opened my mind over definition of religion. Then surprisingly, I met this man whom definitely sees religion the way I see, whom practicing the way I see Islam as a comfort not a judgmental rule by people definition. 

Eventually, it's all about perfect timing by Allah definition. Yet, the best effort and prayer are the key to such perfect timing. You cried, disappointed, unsupported, are part of this world. It's natural, but the outcomes paid off. 

Every couple has their own unique story. We don't have to search for the base story line to find our way. Just make sure you feel it's right and he/she is into you. Do not force your true feeling if it was not there for him/her. We live for once. Passing the time with the loved one is such a huge blessing. You will be happy not because you are happy but you love to see your loved-one is also happy with you and for you. 

2021.10.31 

千葉

Comments

Risa Karlin said…
Aphee aku mampiir, hehehe.
Barakallah Phe, welcome to the marriage life. Semoga apapun yg akan dihadapi pernikahan kalian semakin kuat dan selalu di jalan yg Allah ridho yaa, aamiin.
Ayu Nuradi said…
Aamiin.. makasih banyà doznya Sa..
Aku baru buka blog lagi